Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kaboodle Doodle Bows, Buttons and Bling Challenge


I did this card for the Kaboodle Doodle Challege to use Bows, Buttons and Bling. This is actually a glitter shaker card I created using one of Michelle Perkett's beautiful fairies and paper from Close To My Heart's Notebook paper pack. I stamped the images with Staz-on ink on top of a page protector that has glitter sandwiched in between the two layers, so as you shake the card glitter moves around. I really love the colors on this card and the way it's a non-traditional Christmas Card

3 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

GORGEOUS CARD,
Thank You for joining us at Kaboodledoodles this week,
Look forward to seeing you in the new challenge tomorrow as well,
Hugs
Angie

mudmaven said...

Love your card. Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris

Michelle said...

Hi Lori!

Your card is gorgeous! I love your colors and the design you used with my little Forest Fairy image!! Just lovely!

Michelle :)