Monday, November 30, 2009

CTMH " Notice the Details" Blog Hop








Welcome to December's Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. If you just joined us from Shelia's Blog....Welcome. The featured Stamp set for this month is " Notice the Details " and you'll be able to see over sixty different Close To My Heart consultants ideas for this great stamp set throughout the blog hop. So take a few minutes for yourself to get inspired with some beautiful artwork.


This month I did a post it note holder. A sweet friend of my Denise did one of these for me when we were at leadership and when I saw this stamp set, I knew exactly what I wanted to use it for. How perfect is this. I used a 5 x 7 acrylic frame from Walmart that cost only a $1. The decorations for the most part are enclosed in the slide in frame so you're able to use a dry eraser maker to fill in the days for each month and have a handy calendar, that will erase for the next month. The post it notes are attached to the top of the frame with a little glue and can easily be replaced, once these are used up. I also used my all time favorite paper pack...Perfect Day. This is going to make a great gift for the holidays and I hope I have inspired you to create that perfect holiday gift for someone you know.


Remember you can only get this stamp set throughout the month of December. You can go to my website and order yours today. Remember, retail is $22.95, or you can get it discounted or for free with a qualifying purchase. $25 = $25% off, $50 = 50% off, $75 = 75% off and a $100 order will get you this for free...what a value. Just think you could do some Christmas shopping and also get a little something for you FREE!.


Now hop on over to Susan's blog and enjoy some more creative ideas.

8 comments:

Paige Dolecki said...

Love the shaped piece below the post it notes!

Paige

Lori Miller said...

This is a great idea, Lori! I love these post-it note holders with calendars -- great idea to make a dry erase calendar! :)

Carla said...

Great minds think alike! I immediately thought post-it note holder with this set too!
Love the calendar!

Jena said...

Fun, fun - TFS!

Cindy said...

Great idea to use the set with Post It Notes!

Krista Ritskes said...

Oooo, I like this one. Great work!

Nalazoo said...

Fun to have post its and a calendar together in one place. Love the bracketed calendar - good job!

Haley D. said...

I love your twist on the post-it holder!