Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The News Is Out!!!!



Well I can finally share my BIG secret with everyone. I was asked to be on the Design Team for DZ Doodles! I'm so excited! Today is the big reveal for the new team and new blog. I'm thrilled and can't wait to share with you some awesome challenges and digi designs. My sister Gini is on the Design Team also...so watch out world, here comes trouble. We will be having challenges every week... and we hadn't really planned to do one this week, but we were all just so excited we couldn't wait. I'd like to introduce you to some other talented ladies who will also be on this exciting Design Team.


Valerie Urtiaga (DT Coordinator) http://pixiedreamdesigns.blogspot.com/


Gini Cagle (that's my big sister) http://ginicagle.blogspot.com/














Now here's the sketch for this weeks challenge, it's so simple and cute...and hey you could also win some prizes, so be sure to help us kick off our new team/blog with a band and enter your project today on the main blog.


Here is my design using the above sketch and I can't wait to see what you come up with....remember to use your adorable DZ Doodles digi!
Now go create and inspire!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big congratulations to you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your blog background changed in the 5 minutes I've been on your site. You must be busy behind the scenes. Forgot to say I love your ducky card when I gave you congrats.

Teresa said...

congrast on the DT too! Such a cute card!