Friday, March 12, 2010

Paper Flowers Make a Statement




My sweet friend Denise is very creative and really does inspiring artwork. The other day I was cruising on her blog ( Click here to go to her blog ) and came across her adorable video showing how to make these beautiful paper flowers. Now you have to understand I haven't seen her since July, so it was such a welcome site just to see her smiling face and her that southern accent of her, but she also taught me something that is just wonderful. How to make these flowers. They are addictive and now I'm wanting to make them and put them on all my projects....OHHHHH NELLIE...I won't go that far, but they are really fun. I used the Key To My Heart Paper Pack which has a lot of the same colors in it that the current paper pack CaBoodle has in it. That was it...there really isn't a ton more embellishing as the flowers speak for themselves. The quote that I used is from next month's stamp of the month (April) ...so stay tuned for that one. Please go over and check out Denise video and her blog...she truly is talented and does such lovely work.

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Lori, those flowers are so pretty..very neat..I like the little saying to..pretty card.

Sheena :)

Denise Black said...

Girl - you're great!! And your flowers and cards are awesome. Can't wait to see you at the end of the month!