Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Veranda's Kit of the Month Scrapbook Layout






As you know, I love the Veranda collection from Close To My Heart. It's our featured kit of the month this month G1007 and I wanted to show you how lovely the scrapbook layout comes out finished. The kit includes the full size Veranda Paper Pack, Filigree Charms, an exclusive Stamp Set that only comes with this kit and a color guide showing you step by step instructions for this layout and also cards...so it's a really a kit that works for everyone. You can also get the Copper Mini Medley Accents and Just Blooms to add to your projects and I did use both of those in this example.
It's hard when I look at this layout seeing my now four year old so little..he was so adorable. Yes, he's still adorable they just grow up way to quick. I can say being a mother is certainly the greatest bliss I've yet to experience. It's wonderful and I'm so happy I work with a company that allows me to capture those precious moments.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...He's so adorable! Love the layout.