Monday, March 8, 2010

I JUST LOVE CTMH's VERANDA PAPER

I just adore Close To My Heart's Veranda Paper Pack...it truly is my new favorite. I did this card using the Confidential Layout from the Wishes Card Confidence Book and I just adore the finished result. I used several stamp sets for this project, SO SWEET C1389 was used for the drooping floral blooms on the front of the pocket and March's Stamp of the Month A LITTLE EVERYTHING D1408 created the sweet pull tag and also the scalloped edge on the pocket. Finally one of our beautiful new FILIGREE CHARMS Z1269 finished up the top of the pull tag perfectly. If you would like to learn more about creating beautiful cards like this please feel free to contact me or go to my website get your supplies today.


2 comments:

Sheena said...

Beautiful card Lori! the paper is really pretty :)

Sheena

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card!