Saturday, July 31, 2010

Take time


Sometimes life seems to be so busy; children, work, housework, scrapbooking and so on and so forth. I know a day doesn't go by that I don't tell my husband I love him, but when your hands are knee deep in changing diapers or bathing little boys the sentiment can sometimes get lost. So I thought I would make this little book to give to my husband Greg. It's a little 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 mini book that list reasons why I love him. I hope it will serve as a reminder to him how much I love him and why when our lives run us and we don't run life.


I used one of Close To My Heart's mini jute album and covered it with one of my favorite paper packs from CTMH...Emporium. I adore that pack of paper and will be so sad to see it go in December. But don't worry I'll be stocking up on some next Wednesday when it goes on sale for $6. More info on that sale to come tomorrow. I used one of my Asian collection cuddlebug folders to emboss the front of the die cut and my Cricut to cut out the "Remember Why I love you " on the front. It's simple but with it being so small, I didn't want to over do it. You should check out the cuddlebugspot challenge this week...mini album. It encouraged me to start this one that ended up having such a larger purpose.


2 comments:

Glenda Joy said...

Great idea. Your embossing is really pretty, too. :)

FitterTwit said...

I agree... the embossing rocks!