Tuesday, July 27, 2010

CTMH Business Opportunity Tonight


Good Morning Everyone...I hope you are having a great week and aren't getting to hot in this weather.


I have to ask have you ever thought about taking that step and becoming a Close To My Heart consultant. Think of the products you could get for yourself at discounted prices or maybe you have friends you scrap with and you could start a monthly club . That is the thing that is so wonderful about this company, no matter what your situation this opportunity can work for you.

August 1st the base consultant kit is going up in price and changing the way it's structure...now I believe change is good, but I also think it's smart to scoop up somethings before it gets gone. Currently our consultants kit offers $300+ in value for only $99...that is a 66% off savings and you'll get a ton of product to either use for your personal crafts or to start your business off with a bang.


Team Pinkcloudscrappers wants you! Sometimes it's hard to take a leap, and I want to make it easier for you. So this evening we are having a team conference call. I'll be going over all the exciting changes that were unveiled at convention in D.C. and also some basics on being a new member of our team/company. Generally our team meetings are private, but tonight you can join in and hear more about how you could grow with us. If you are interested in learning more about our consultants program, the company or team Pinkcloudscrappers...I love for you to join us this evening ( Tuesday ) 9pm EST. Please contact me lorileng@bellsouth and I'll send you over all the information for the call. You can also check out more information about joining our team at this link. It's going to be exciting, so don't miss out.