Friday, July 23, 2010

#10 Things I Loved & Learned - CTMH Convention -The Inspiration and Artwork

Well I hope you have enjoyed getting a glimpse into the Close To My Heart Convention through my top ten countdown. I loved every minute of it, even though I was exhausted when I got home. The friends, the company, the classes, the food, the awards, the new products, everything, but hecks what the core thing we're about...THE ART! Of course Close To My Heart had come up with some awesome projects for us to complete with the new products.

In afternoon sessions we were able to make beautiful cards and layouts designed by the awesome art department of CTMH. I hope you are inspired by them as much as I was.


If you're a consultant old or new, and have never been to convention, I challenge and encourage you to plan to attend next July in CA/ Disneyland. It will motivate your business, inspire your creative side and let you make new and lasting friendship with some of the most wonderful people in the world. Not a consultant yet, let me help you start one of the greatest journeys of your life, you'll never regret it!

0 comments: