Thursday, July 22, 2010

# 9 Things I Loved & Learned - CTMH Convention -Directors Dinner Cruise




Close To My Heart goes all out for their Directors. Little perks that just make you feel so special during convention and I love all of it. Thursday evening Directors were treated to a special dinner cruise down the Potomac River and it was beautiful. It was so neat to see many of the monuments and landmarks from a river view. The only thing I missed was my husband as I know he would have loved taking pictures from that vantage point. I was in such great company for the evening with my dear friends Tina and Lynn , plus I met so many new friends that I'll look forward to seeing next time. I hope you enjoy the views from the boat as much as I did. Washington D.C. truly is stunning
.
Isn't my friend Tina so pretty!
We were all so excited to get on that boat, what a treat!

0 comments: