Monday, July 19, 2010

# 6 Things I Loved & Learned - CTMH Convention - The Paper, the paper, the paper!


It's so exciting to be handed a new idea book and flip through the first few pages to see the new paper collections. I can guarantee you this one will not disappoint. I really love all four of the new collections but Olivia is just delicious. Yes, orange is my favorite color so this beautiful fall paper is right up my alley, but isn't it the most graceful paper you've ever seen. YUM. All leadership attendees were lucky enough to get to take home the kit of the month, OLIVIA. Don't worry you'll have your chance to get a hold of this kit / paper collection come September....think of all the beautiful fall layouts this collection will lend itself to. LOVE IT!!!

1 comments:

Kraftychick said...

What gorgeous paper - the only problem is that it's so pretty you hate to cover it up with pictures!
jackie