Tuesday, July 20, 2010

# 7 Things I Loved & Learned - CTMH Convention -New Colors


I'll be honest the corporate gals with Close To My Heart are the queens of teasing you with all the wonderful products they have coming out. During General Session they had the cutest spoofs on popular T.V. shows they had done that highlighted some of the new products. Eight new colors are part of the Fall/Winter idea book...yeap that's right 8 new rich colors that will be merged into the Celebration and the Carnival collections. So get ready for Oceania, Smoothie, Gypsy, Sky, Sunset, Lagoon, Pear and Cotton Candy to grace your artwork. They really are yummy. All consultants were given all eight of the new colors during the Extravaganza session of conference so I've taken a picture of mine just to wet your appetites. Come September 1st, you can add them to your collection.

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Pretty colors!..I'm going to place a order thursday or friday for some inks. I'll have it shipped to my parents since I will be out of town when it will delivered. Sorry it has taken me so long to place another order..I have had a lot going on.

Hugs, Sheena

Patricia Mae said...

Your sparking my intrest in some inks from the front they look really pretty I may have to get some. You may have a new customer.
~Patricia