Friday, July 2, 2010

The Winner is......


This month we had a club challenge with PinkCloudScrappers and man did we have some great projects. The challenge was to show your American Pride and use Close To My Heart products primarily, other companies could be used a little. I had some wonderful artwork submitted and I'm so proud of my club members for really using what they had and showing inspiring me with their artwork. Great job to everyone.
Unfortunately there can be only one winner and it was a really hard choice, but this month's challenge winner is
LORRAINE

I just adored her lay out that she did using the Blue Ribbon Paper and stickease stickers. Wonderful artwork Lorraine, and I'll be emailing you soon. I hope everyone has a very blessed and safe fourth of July.
Again thanks to everyone that joined in the fun and I look forward to the next club challenge.

1 comments:

Teresa said...

What a beautiful layout. congrats to her!!!!