Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Christmas Pretend Layout



This is a layout I created using the Mistletoe Collection from Close To My Heart.  I stamped plain background cardstock with a sentiment to create my base page and then started layering it on.  I love the new craze of paper flowers and these rosettes are so easy to create.  The middle of my flowers were stamped and then punched out to layer on top of the rosettes.  Finally a bit of glitter glue and some of our new mocha pearls were added to the rosettes for a completed look.  All of them are 3-d foam taped down...I'm telling you I consume 3-d foam tape like water.   The star of the layout is my youngest little monkey, Cole.  Of course he's pretending and clowning around...which is does all the time.  In fact the teacher told us the other day he doesn't like group time in preschool, he would rather play.  When we asked him about it he said  he could hear the stories and play.  Oh my to keep a four year old still. 

1 comments:

Sheena said...

Fun layout...I really like the rosettes..love the pics..he is a cute little guy

Hugs, Sheena