Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Day Greg!!!!

Today is my sweet husbands birthday. So far, he is having a GREAT week...he got to meet Olivia Newton John on Tuesday night and trust me, he has been on cloud nine ever since.  He even got to take a picture of her, so as long as he doesn't frame it and put it beside our bed, he's safe, LOL.

Here is his birthday card I made for him...I used my new Imagine ( still making up my mind if I like it or not) Graphic 45 paper, My new large spellbinders, Tim Holtz embossing folder and a little creativity.  I hope he like it.  More than anything I hope and pray for him to have a blessed year to come...


I know he doesn't read my blog much, but if he does....Greg...I love you and Happy Birthday, oh and you'll get your card tonight, LOL.

1 comments:

Maya said...

Such a wonderful card!
Love the details, and the colors are fab!
Hugs from Maya