Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What's in Your Heart?

This is one of my favorite layouts I've done in quite some time...I love the picture of my four year old kneeling at some old church steps, I love black and white photos, I love the products I used in the layout...but more than anything, I love the meaning.....What's in your heart?  The more I study and grow I realize whatever is in your heart will come out of your mouth and actions...and that is what others will see about you.  So I have to ask, What's in your heart? I always hope and pray that people will only see love and kindness from my heart and also the same from yours.  

This layout uses a ton of Tattered Angels products, My Mind's Eye Paper, paint and glimmer mist screens, Martha Stewart punch, 3-d foam tape (of course)  and a lot of imagination. 

0 comments: