Thursday, December 30, 2010

10 Things I Love ....

This was actually a challenge for me to do a layout page about myself.  I love to scrapbook my boys and family but to sit down and do a layout about me...that was hard. 

I used Echo Park's paper and Unity Stamps that coordinate with the Echo Park line.  I also used Tim Holtz's bird cage die cut...by the way if you love Tim Holtz you should check out the sale Joann's is having on his metal embellishments...below wholesale.  I ordered way to much last night, but boy will it be fun when that order comes in. I also used some yummy sequin ribbon and chipboard from Maya Road and the pretty numbers are from Pink Paislee.

So today I'm bit and determined to get some more scrapping done as I've been really lazy over the holidays and I need to feel my days off amounted to something...

I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year and I'll see you next year. 

3 comments:

bernshwag said...

Lori, your layout is gorgeous! I love the colors that you chose...

Have a very blessed New Year......
Candy

Tanya said...

LOVE it!!! I have a hard time scrappin me as well.

Brenda said...

WOW I am lovin this layout!!!
hugs
Brenda