Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow, Snow Go AWAY!!! I can't even craft today.

This winter looks like it could be a repeat of last year, lots of snow and lots of lots of snow days from work and school.  My husband always sends the boys and I down the mountain to my parents house during snow/ice storms as they have a generator...just in case the power goes out.  As much as I love being with my parents and hanging with my Mom...I can't craft. So I'm having a bit of withdrawals...I need to stamp something and distress some paper, LOL.

This is a box I made several months ago I realized I had never shared...and what a perfect project for the day.  I used a lot of Tattered Angels Mist on this box...the crepe paper, chipboard, silk ribbon and even the designer paper.  Spray, spray, spray...  I love snowmen so I really loved this box.  Now I just need to make some circle cards to go inside.

I hope you are all staying warm if you're snowed in like me...sit back drink a warm cup of cocoa, turn up the fire and just relax. 

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Pretty...I've always wanted to try the tattered angels mist..I always have a bottle in my hand at the store, but I put it back..One these days I'll give it a try :) We're getting another Snow storm here in ohio..when ever they say snow storm, I never get to excited, cause we never get a lot of snow..I love the snow though. :)

Hugs, Sheena

K-E Kreations said...

Hope you stay warm. We're expecting a snow day tomorrow (the snow's starting today). I probably have the only teenager bummed about this, b/c it's finals week & he just wants to get them over & done with. :-)