Monday, February 14, 2011

Be Still Card


Happy Valentines Day to everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine wasn't quite what I expected.  My youngest son's 5th birthday was this weekend and God love him, he was sick.  We had to postpone the party till next weekend. I felt so sorry for him.  I will say, not having the party afforded me the chance to get a little crafting done, which is always a good thing. 

I did this card for a friend of ours whose father just passed away.  I love the delicate feel of the Spellbinders die cut, Prima flowers and the Close To My Heart metal butterflies.  The sentiment from Verve Stamps was perfect and just what I wanted to say.

Have a great week and I'll be past soon with more posts. 

1 comments:

Loraine said...

Beautiful card!! Where is that stamp from?