Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This Little Light of Mine


This 12 x 12 layout was created for the Soul Scrappers Challenge : Children's Song : This Little Light Of Mine.  I used the Lush Paper Line from My Minds Eye.  The main background page I altered by printing the words of the song in a child's font over the designer paper.  The stickpin was made by stamping the cross from a Verve stamp set and embossing in baby blue powder.  I then cut it out and attached it to a pin .  The scroll background is actually a Fleur de Lis die from Spellbinders wrapped around the cross.  Lastly I took two pearls and stuck them together to form the pearl drop bottom.  The bloomers ribbon is from Webster's and the chipboard circle is from Close To My Heart: On target and covered with designer paper. 

Close Up of Cross Stick Pin

3 comments:

Laura C said...

Beautiful, peaceful and serene, Lori

StampingbugKerry said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! Congrats on making the Semi-Finals of the Heartfelt Creations Design team search. Good luck!

Kerry
HCDT

Lisa Lynne said...

Congrats on the Heartfelt Creations semi-finals> Can't wait to see everyone's designs!