Monday, February 28, 2011

Spellbinders Second Entry Layout


I told you I would continue to show you over the next few days my entries for the Spellbinders Design Team.  This was my second entry.  We had to do a layout...

I used Webster's Pages for the base of my projects.  The large flower frame is cut from Bazzil cardstock and also telephone book pages that I sprayed with Tattered Angels Mist.  The boarder and the butterflies are all Spellbinders dies.  The title is from Dusty Attic...you have to try out their chipboard...AMAZING. Oh and I course I doctored the picture of my son in Photoshop with the butterfly wings...nope trust me there are no little wings on that monkey, LOL. 

3 comments:

Sheena said...

Beautiful layout..I love the colors :)

Valerie said...

WOW! This is beautiful!!!

Jan Hennings said...

gorgeous LO! I was a SB first round finalist, too. Don't you love their products??