Friday, February 25, 2011

Let it Roll with Graphic 45

This is a layout I did for the Soul Scrappers Challenge : Use a train song / Let it Roll and make it reflect the style of Alternative.  This is what I came up with and was picked as one of their top three winners.  All the paper is from Graphic 45...I love that stuff, along with the flowers.  The metal adornments are from Tim Holtz.  I also used Fleur De Lis Die from Spellbinders for the boarder and of course my handy dandy foam tape to bump it all up. 

This picture is so precious to me it's my youngest son and hubbie in front of the Chattanooga Choo Choo in TN.  That's a great weekend trip if you want to take the kids.  The train cars have all been turned into hotel rooms and it's so much fun to sleep...one or two tops (LOL) night on a train car.  You can also check out places like Rock City, Ruby Falls and The Lost Sea (a little ways a way) from Chattanooga...

0 comments: