Thursday, February 24, 2011

Graphic 45...My Favorite Paper Company


Graphic 45 Stamp, Graphic 45 Ribbon and Various G45 Papers
 I can't tell you how much I LOVE Graphic 45 Paper...it's my favorite. They have such a distinct style about them, that you just have to adore.  I must say, my two dream design teams are Spellbinders (which I almost made this year, but I'll go for again next) and Graphic 45.  When I heard G45 was doing an open call I just about jumped for joy...wish, wish, wish.  This is a collection of some of the Graphic 45 projects I've done.  It's a real mix from layouts, to altered item to cards...a little something for everyone. 

G 45 12 x 12 Layout.  Various G 45 Papers and Graphic 45 Flowers



Once Upon A Spring Time Canister


Metal Brooch /Renissance Paper Leaves

Joy Fold Card

Interior Of Joy Fold Card
 
12 x 12 Layout Using Various G45 Papers


Various Graphic 45 Papers with metal accents
 



G45 Card with Handmade Metal Leaves


  
12 x 12 Layouts Using SteamPunk by Graphic 45

 



G45 Christmas Tag





G 45 Mini Book with Tags

Tags from Mini Book


 
 



2 comments:

Mary said...

Your designs are all amazing! I've had a wonderful time looking at your blog.

Mary

Jan Hennings said...

Love Graphic 45 and your projects are amazing :)