Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easter is Almost Here

I love Easter, it's one of my favorite holidays.  Granted the true meaning of Easter is what truly makes it precious, but I have to admit, I also love the little bunnies, chics and chocolate.  Here is a Easter card I made celebrating the season with a sweet little bunny. 


I really like the way I stamped the image five times, colored it with my copics and then cut it with stacking Spellbinders Nesties.  I hope you enjoy.

Detail of Stamped/Stacking
This card qualifies for the following challenges:
Shabby Tea Room:Spring Colors
The Pink Elephant : Easter
For Fun Challenge : Bunny
Paper Cutz Challenge : Bunny
A Spoon Full of Sugar : Two Textures/ stacking and rosettes
Stamp With Fun: Easter
Craft Us Crazy : Easter
Papertake Weekly : Anything Goes
Stamps R Us : Easter
Simon Says Stamp Challenge : Easter
Ooh la la Creations Challenge: Easter
Paper Issues : Easter
Let's Ink It Up :Easter
Fun With Shapes and More: Easter
Stamping Vacation : Easter

16 comments:

Sharon said...

It is lovely how you created a decoupage effect with the bunny!
Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up easter challenge.
Stamping Hugs,
Sharon G.

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh, this is an adorable image. My girlfriend was looking for images like this- so cute. I will have to direct her to them!

Anonymous said...

LOVE how you layers the stamps and colored them! Cool idea!!Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us this week in The Shabby Tea Room :-)

Unknown said...

Awesome creation. Love the dimension. Thanks for playing along with us at LIIU, good luck. Hugs Suzanne

Shirl said...

Very beautiful and what a clever way to make your own decoupage.
Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Ink It Up.
Hugs Shirley x x

craftieodmae said...

this is gorgeous, I love layered images!!!!

Sheena said...

Pretty card!..Easter is one of my favorite times of the year. I love the true meaning and all pretty Flowers..other Easter goodies :)

Lisa Lynne said...

The stacked images are really nice - what a great idea!

Heather said...

Fabulous card Lori, those papers are stunning, your flowers delicious and that image so sweet. I love the pyramage effect you've created so fantastically!!

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Silvia said...

Just darling! Love the little image and the roses. Thanks for sharing it at TPE.

Unknown said...

Lovely card, love the pyramage. Thanks for joining us at OLL this time. Good luck.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Heather said...

Hey there! Thanks for the blog visit...and I was surprised to see you swirlygirl...lol. Hugs! Cute card! I love the new blog background...I know it has been a while since I visited ...but I like it just the same!

1CardCreator said...

Love this stamped stacking with this image. Love the gorgeous flowers too!

Brenda Brown said...

What a fabulous card Lori, so bright and cheery. It's perfect for our Easter challenge at LIIU, thanks for sharing it with us.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Angelica Turner said...

Wow! Love how you did the layering, beautifully colored image too.

Wendi said...

What a gorgeous card such pretty colours love that patchwork and those roses are beautiful
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi