Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring G45 Style

You know how much I love Graphic 45...so I thought I would use the Once Upon A Springtime paper to make this weeks spring card for ABC Design Team

The background of the card was first stamped with the little bird and musical notes from the Crafty Secrets Altered Art set. I just randomly stamped all over to make my own designer paper. The Once Upon A Springtime paper makes it so easy to layer up a card in no time with their cool graphics.  I just cut out various scenes and layered them up. 
The cluster of flowers were also so easy with this paper line.  I just cut out some of the printed flowers and crinkled their edges to give that dimension I love.  Layered and glue them up and it made a perfect embellishment.  I also added some flower soft to the middle of the flowers and the middle of the bottom button for more detail.
The ribbon along the top was pleated and added for the final touch. 

So are you ready to make your spring card?  I hope you are and you'll join us for our ABC Design Team Challenge and maybe win up to $25 in product from ABC Toy and Craft.  I would love to have at least 100 entries this month...so get your mojo on and be sure to tell you friends about our challenge too!!!! 

Until next week, have a great weekend!



This card qualifies for the following challenges:
Flower Soft: Square Card

8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Oh my stars how gorgeous!!!!! Love all the details you added too.

Beate said...

Wow! That is one gorgeous card.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Sheri said...

I love those papers! Very pretty!

Melissa Bove said...

Such a beutiful card! So pretty! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room and the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog !

Hugs...
Melissa
TSTR DT and Simon Says DT

Anonymous said...

Precious image and the cut flowers are so pretty! Great spring card :-)Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room! :-)

Patricia Mae said...

Very cute card, I love all the pop ups, thanks so much for joining us at The Beary Scrap. I hope to see you again and again, Good Luck.
~Patricia
TBS DT

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Hi Lori - this is gorgeous! I love your treatment of the banner - I've been wondering what to do with it since I don't do layouts - I just might use your idea! Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet challenge - good luck!

Cheers,
Susan

Brenda Smith said...

I love the dimension on this card! And that pleated ribbon is to die for! Thanks for sharing and joining us in the Beary Sweet Sketch Challenge!