Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Have a little Faith..GREAT NEWS!!!!

I have been getting up all night long to check on the announcement of the new design team for HEARTFELT CREATIONS ....and guess what?  I made the design team...I'm so excited.  I can't wait to show you some beautiful projects using all their awesome stamps and dies over the next six months.  This is one of my entries for the final round.  Leave it to me to do a baby layout of my son using Black, Orange and Blue colors...really?....but,  I love it, LOL. 

The tissue flowers were created by cutting multiple layers of tissue with Blossom 3 Spellbinders and then spraying with Tattered Angels.  Once dried I layered up and then stamped the top image with a Heartfelt Creations stamp that fits perfect with the Blossom 3 die. 


  
The orange interior ring was made by cutting corner flourishes from Heartfelts exclusive Spellbinders die and intertwining them to create a circle...I love the delicate look of the ring. Please be sure to leave me some love and let me know what you think and also go check out Heartfelts Blog to see the rest of the design team....They are all amazing.

See ya on Friday with a beautiful Spring card so be sure to stop back by.

17 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

Congrats on Heartfelt Creations DT! I was up early to take a peek, too. Looks like we're on the team together :)

Teresa said...

congrats girl. I know you will have a great time with this company.

craftieodmae said...

Congrats and welcome to the team!!!! Your work is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Look forward to working with you.

K-E Kreations said...

Congratulations Lori!

A Consuming Passion said...

Wow what an amazing page!!!! Love your layout and those tissue flowers are delish!!!
Congratulations on making the Heartfelt Creations DT........ looking forward to getting to know you and all the ladies.......Bring It ON!!!!!!

Joelle said...

Congrats, this page is spectacular! Love the tissue flowers! So happy to be on a design team with you!

Angelica Turner said...

Congratulations and welcome, can't wait to see you beautiful creations.

HappyCrafter said...

What a gorgeous layout!!! Congrats and welcome to the HC design team! I see you will have lots to contribute and I'll look forward to getting some scrapbook ideas from you :-)

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful LO - love the tissue flowers! Congrats on joining the HCDT - I'm looking forward to working with you!

Olena said...

Congratulations and welcome to the team!!! Looking foward to working with you! You have a beautiful project! Love it! Olena

Glenda said...

Your flowers are beautiful! Congrats on the Design Team...I so look forward to working with you!

Giovana said...

Congratulations and welcome to the team!! Your page is adorable. Looking forward to working with you!

LorettaL said...

Gorgeous project, Lori! Welcome on board the HCDT!!! I look forward to working with you.

Cheryl Walker said...

BEAUTIFUL Layout hun! OMGosh and I love the colors! Congratulations and welcome to the Heartfelt Creations DT :) YOu are going to have soooo much fun!! :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous page, Lori! Congratulations on the HCDT! I look forward to working with you and the rest of the team!

~Heidi~ said...

Congratulations on making the Heartfelt Creations DT!! I love your scrapbook pages and look forward to seeing more of your creations!

StampingbugKerry said...

Fabulous layout! Love those stamps and dies! Congrats on making the team, stamping sister. I know you'll LOVE it just as much as I do!

Kerry