Thursday, May 26, 2011

Want to Get Published?

How would you like for your work to be show cased and published in the best online magazine?  Who wouldn't?  It's so easy.  Scrapbook News and Review has posted their current calls for the July magazine...and we'd love to see your work. 

Here are just a few of the calls that are out there...so think what awesome layout or card you've done or could do and go on over and submit.  CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK

Scrapbooking
Strut Your Stuff
Back To School
Color of the Month- Orange
Favorite Band Singer
Fabric, Fiber, Felt
Numbers
One Word- Treasure
Scrap Your Stash- Ribbon
Shapes- Stars
Hometown Haunts and Hangouts

Cards
Fussy Cutting
Clear Acrylic
Shapes- Stars
Watercolors
Summer-balls/sun...anything summer

Stamping
Fruits and Vegetables
Seaside
Furniture and Accessories


There are also sections for digital scrapping, mixed media, even CRICUT....go look at the calls and a more detail description here (SNR)....Oh and remember you can submit as many entries as you like..PLUS You'll get three months FREE ACESS tot he magizine if one of your entries is selected.  I'd love for you to leave me a comment and let me know if you submitted. 

See ya tomorrow,

Hugs,

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Thanks for sharing! I've been summoning up the courage to submit something. I think I have a LO that would be perfect for the Strut your Stuff entry... what do you think:

http://scrapping-and-life.blogspot.com/2011/05/natural-beauty.html

I'd love your opinion!

Alanna said...

Thank you for having a look at my blog Lori! I really appreciate your comments. I think I'll email in some LOs and give it a go!

I have another question though. I was looking at the entry form and I'm a little confused by the format of the materials list. I've never submitted anything before.

I'll use my "Love" LO as an example of how I think it's meant to be written:

Cardstock: American Crafts; Patterned Paper: Kaisercraft; Chipboard title: 2Crafty; Rub Ons: Kaisercraft; Die Cuts: Kaisercraft; Doiley: Lime Tree Creations; Buttons: LovelyBug Bits and Bobs; Pearl sprig: A Pocketful of Pretties; Pebble: Prima; Glimmer Mist. Other: staples; twine.

Should I write the colour of the glimmer mist? Have I done that right?

Thanks so much!