Friday, May 27, 2011

Thanks for the Journey

Over the last three months I've had the privilege to work with ABC Design Team...and I've loved every minute.  Julie and the rest of the design team are so sweet and wonderful and have made me feel welcomed.  So I wanted to make my last project a thank you to all of the team. 


Of course you know how much I love Crafty Secrets...so of course I'm going to use their products for my last post.  The Dahlia stamp is currently sold out in the store...because it's so beautiful, but I'm sure Julie can get you one if you contact her. The flower was heat embossed and then colored with Distress Ink...but the real bling comes in with Ranger's Stickles (Gold) that was outlined around the tag and also added for highlights to the flower. 

Thanks for checking out my work for the last few months for ABC and I hope you'll keep up with ABC Blog in the future.

See you next week! 

Hugs,