Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bit the Bullet

So I finally bit the bullet and ordered me some Waltzing Mouse Stamps.  I love them so but they were a wee bit pricey coming from England...but I've wanted some for so long.  Tonight I sat down and created a card using some of their stamps and did their sketch challenge with it.  I know this is going to be one of those sets you go to again and again and again.
I really have been working a lot lately but it's all been things for various design teams or SNR so I haven't been able to publish...but know there is some great stuff coming soon. 

See you tomorrow for Heartfelt Wednesday.

Hugs,

6 comments:

Kelly S. said...

Yay so glad you purchased some WMS images! They are so addicting, aren't they? Your doily card is FABULOUS! The color scheme is so elegant with the dark chocolate... love the pearls and the ribbon with these images!

Deborah Frings said...

This is stunning!! I adore the colours - and the gems looks super in the doilies! You'll never stop using your WM stamps!! They are totally addictive!!

A Consuming Passion said...

These are my fav. stamps Lori (I know I shouldn't say that!!!) You'll have such fun with them!
Love your doily card ooh did you get the gingham too.....lucky girl!

Kary said...

Lori, your card is beautiful!! Love the pink & brown and the touch of pearls.

Julia Aston said...

So pretty in the brown Lori! love the wide ribbon and pretty die cut around the sentiment! thanks for playing with the WMS Sketch this week!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

I love the colors you chose and your background is so pretty! The pearls in the doily opernings are a lovely touch!! Thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!