Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Inka Gold Rocks!

So I was crusing through theI Heartfelt store the other day and saw this product...INKA GOLD.  Of course I was curious and had to get some.  This tag is the first project I completed using the Inka Gold and I love it.  It reminds me of the rub and buff metallics I use to use on things, years ago. 

The flower image was stamped, embossed and then rubbed down with the copper Inka Gold...it's cool isn't it?  If you love added different finishes to your projects, you should really check out INKA Gold

Be sure to check out Heartfelts Blog and you can see lots of other great ideas from my sister Design Team Members.

10 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful tag, Lori! Love the look you achieved wih the Inka Gold! Gorgeous flower!

K-E Kreations said...

That is a gorgeous tag!!

Lisa Lynne said...

Lori, this is just gorgeous! The flower is really stunning. P.S. I love the Inka Gold, too.

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful gift tag! Wonderful dimension on your flower, the Inka Gold looks wonderful here!

Glenda said...

Love the tag! I really need to try the Inka Gold!

StampingbugKerry said...

So beautiful. I just love the photo too!!! Kerry

Angelica Turner said...

Love the flower, gorgeous tag.

A Consuming Passion said...

Just fabulous!!!! Love the Inka Gold looks like I might have to add some to my list!!!!

craftieodmae said...

OH WOW, Gorgeous, and that flower is fantastic!!!!

Giovana said...

Fantastic tag Lori!! I need to try the Inka Gold too.