Sunday, July 31, 2011

First Day of School!

I can't believe my youngest has actually started school...GOOD GRIEF! He is growing like a weed right before my eyes.  This layout is of his first day of school and of course we had to include Brutus his favorite stuffed doggie. 
The collection is from KaiserCraft's Blae and Ivy..which I adore.  Plus you guys all know how much I love their pearls and no layout would be complete without some thrown in. 

Their paper bloom flowers are totally yummy too! I have to admit Kaiser's collections are wonderful because they have everything you could need to create...matching tags, stamps, paper,stickers, chipboard, rubons...you name it.  So any project you can come up with is complete.  It's great!!!


Hugs, Lori

3 comments:

Welcome to Sara Batkin's Legacies Of Love said...

I love it :O)

Alanna said...

Gorgeous Lori! I love how you've included the pearl brads in the flower cluster - great idea! :)

Debbie said...

Just GORGEOUS, Lori! Yes, they do grown quickly don't they! So good to chat live with you last week! Hugs sweet girl :)