Monday, August 1, 2011

Oh The Places You Will Go

Today I have a KaiserCraft project I created using the Blae and Ivy Collection and the new Train Frame.  All I could think when I saw this frame was one of my son's favorite books by Dr. Seuss "Oh The Places You Will Go" .  It's a great book if you have never read it...adult or child. 
The mountain backing of the frame has been stamped with Kaiser's new font stamps...and it says " You will succeed, yes you will indeed. 98 and 3/4 percent guarantee"  Which is one of the final quotes in the book and for sure my favorite. 
This is going to go in my boys new bedroom and the colors are just going to be perfect. 

Hugs, Lori

2 comments:

Olena said...

This is very pretty! Love it! Olena

Debbie said...

This is A-MAZING, Lori ... I adore it :)