Monday, September 19, 2011

Kaiser and Heartfelt Creations

Good Morning Everyone.  I hope you all had a great crafty weekend.  Today I wanted to share a layout I did using the new December 25th collection and Heartfelt Stamps.  The combo worked great together.  All of the poinsettias are from Heartfelt and they really provided that extra little detail that I needed. 

Aren't the new Kasier sparklets just yummy in the center of the large flower...I adore them.  Talk about bling...they've got it.



See ya on Wednesday with a Heartfelt Day.

Hugs,

2 comments:

Wordbird said...

Lori... Wow! This is so beautiful! Wonderful movement and balance on this scrapbook page... afeast for the eyes! ;D

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

What a lovely scrapbook page, Lori!! I love the layers, the colors, the detail, and the joy on everyone's faces!