Saturday, September 10, 2011

Christmas Already?


The temperature is starting to drop outside, stores ares stocking fall decorations and Christmas is right around the corner.  The month over at KaiserCraft we are featuring our new holiday lines, December 25th and Silly Season.  This is a layout I did of my mother and I using the Dec 25th collection.

This is my favorite of theirs for the season as I just adore the traditional feel and the antique vibe...just up my alley. I also had to add one handmade flowers, of course.  This one was a bit different...I'm in to exploring all kinds of various handmade flowers right now if you couldn't tell. 


Don't you just love the rich colors from this line....it's just down right yummy.
Have a great weekend and I'll see you next week.

Hugs 

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this is one awesome layout!!! Love all the details and fantastic picture of you all!

Alanna said...

I saw this one on the kaiser blog and loved it! Been waiting for you to post it here so I can ask how you made that flower! It's so darn impressive Lori!

Tanya said...

WOWZERS Lori!! I TOTALLY love this LO. Your flower is awesome!! I so gotta get this paper!!

Hugs,
Tanya

HappyCrafter said...

What a great layout page! I really like the traditional feel of it and the mix of patterns/warm colours.