Sunday, September 4, 2011

How Many Dies Can You Use?


Scrapping Cottage has just released their Halloween collection and it's adorable.  I started making this mini book and planned for it to be just a couple of dies, but the more I did, the more I wanted to do.  I ended up using eight dies by the time it was over and had such a blast.  Below are all the pictures of the interior pages and a couple close up, plus a recipe with all the dies used. 

The paper is from My Little ShoeBox and it was the perfect match for the Halloween die....so stinkin cute. 








Hugs,


3 comments:

Sheena said...

I love this mini...so bright and fun.

Christa said...

Where did your dies come from...what company? I love the light post and the shelf!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

This is adorable. I just ordered a Mini book and will be my first try at this. You have created lots of fun things here.