Friday, September 2, 2011

Hunt & Gather Letter Rack


The colors in KaiserCraft's Hunt and Gather couldn't go anymore perfect in my living room. I knew when I started making it, that it would hang right by the front door..and that's where it is now.  I love the Beyond The Page projects from Kaiser.  They are so sturdy and easy to put together and I love how you can decorate them and create so many various looks. 

I painted the base with plain paint and then rub it down with Inka Gold in highlighting areas.  The delicate vine that I used throughout the project is a die from Cheery Lynn.  Love it!!!


You know I had to nestle some pearls in the clusters here and there. Wouldn't be one of my projects with some form of pearl on it, LOL.


I hope everybody has a great long weekend and enjoy the Labor Day holiday. 

Hugs,

0 comments: