Wednesday, August 31, 2011


Hi Everyone, welcome to Heartfelt Wednesday.  I was so lucky last week to be able to get to work for Heartfelt at a scrapbook show.  I had so much fun running the make and take table. It was so nice to be able to actually meet Emma Lou from Heartfelt, who I work for on the design team.  Granted with emails and all you feel like you know someone, but it's just never the same as face to face.  

This week I am highlighting the Hydrangea Stamp set.  I've wanted to use this stamp since I got it and just didn't have a chance until now.  The background paper was created using a word stamp all over.  Doesn't it look so trendy.  I love it.

Be sure to hop on over to the other design team members blogs and see what beauties they have to inspire you with.  

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Glad you had fun at the show, your card is amazing!!!!

~Heidi~ said...

This is a great card. I love the hydrangea cluster in the center of the oval window die! A simply beautiful creation!!

Glenda said...

Gorgeous!

Lisa Lynne said...

Glad you had fun at the show - I'm doing the San Marcos show in a couple of weeks - can't wait.
Your hydrangea is beautiful - worth the wait - ;)

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Lori! I love all the dimension in the flowers and the window frame!

TesaB said...

Ohhhhh, how totally gorgeous!!!! Look at all the amazing flowers. Love it!!!

Angelica Turner said...

What a beauty, lovely detail.