Monday, August 29, 2011

Easel Love Card


Good Morning and I hope the start of your week is going great.  Today I wanted to share with you an easel card I made.  The collection is from KaiserCraft Miss Nelly and you know how much I love the colors in this set...happy, happy, happy. 


The front of the card is adorned with handmade flowers using Cheery Lynn Dies.  The petals were all spritzed with water, crushed and then left to dry.  Once layered they really are full and beautiful.
 
The interior of the card is much more simple...so of course it will close.  The liquid pearls help tie in to the pearl brads on the front. 

I always think easel cards are so pretty, but I especially liked created it in the circle shape...just little different. 

Have a great week and I'll see you Wednesday.

Hugs,

6 comments:

Alanna said...

Lori... that is absolutely stunning!!!

craftieodmae said...

Lori this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

K-E Kreations said...

Beautiful!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful, Lori :)

Sheena said...

Gorgeous!!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Lori - easel card love, indeed! Your flowers are gorgeous! I'm having a little easel card envy at the moment. :)

Cheers,
Susan