Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Birthday In Style


Happy Sunday everyone..I hope you're all getting some relaxing crafting done today.  I made this card for my Aunt's birthday.  I'll have to hand deliver it as my cards always have a lot of dimension and the mailman wouldn't care for my card, LOL.



I also got a chance to play with some of my KaiserCraft basics paper that I've had around and just haven't used...and now that the card is finished I can't tell you why I waited so long.

This card qualifies for the following challenges


Hugs,

8 comments:

Barbara Colbert said...

Oh what a beautiful card this is!!! I Love all of your attention to details, the music notes, the bling and bow! LOTS on it...and yes the mailman won't love it..BUT the post office will as it LOVES that extra postage! :-)) Thanks for sharing at Speedy the Cat's challenge. Hope to see you again next week.

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Lori! Love all the layers and the music backgrounds! I'm sure your aunt will love it even though the postman wouldn't!

Alanna said...

This is absolutely beautiful Lori!! Matting on black is one of my most favourite things to do, but I don't do it enough on cards! I absolutely love what you've made with the Timeless collections... it's absolutey stunning! So elegant :)

afilatreau said...

This is gorgeous, Lori! Love all the layering and vintage flair! Such a beauty!

Caroline D. said...

You will make your Aunt's birthday so special with this gorgeous card! Love everything about it!!

Marge said...

STUNNING card -- know your Aunt will LOVE it, as I do!!!

Sharon Harnist said...

Gorgeous card, Lori -- great use of those scraps! Thanks for playing in JustRite's challenge!

Brenda said...

Wow what a gorgeous card!!! I love every little detail! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Speedy The Cat's Friends Challenge.