Monday, October 31, 2011

Prickley Pear Monday


Good Morning Everyone.  I hope this is a blessed week for each of you.  It's Prickley Pear time and honestly I did a ton of cards for PPRS this weekend, so get ready for the rest of the week to catch a glimpse of them. 

This is one that I did using the Poinsettia Postage, Circles Clear Set Winter and the Scallop Die .  Yeap believe it or not I actually cut the flower out with my X-acto tool.  I then used Helmar's Scrap Dots to adhere the layers...this glue is great for attaching really small pieces and still give that dimension that I love. 



See you later this week with more Prickley Pear Cards.

Hugs,

10 comments:

Kristii said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the shape and the stitching is fabulous!! The stamped poinsettias are absolutely gorgeous!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! Stunning card, Lori!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Fab stitching and fussy cutting! TFS

Caroline D. said...

Absolutely Beautiful!! I love all the layers and the sewing. Looking forward to getting to know you and working with you on the Heartfelt DT!

Melissa said...

Beautiful, Lori! The flowers really stand out!!

craftieodmae said...

absolutley gorgeous!!!!

TesaB said...

YAY! There is soooo much to love with this card. The colors are amazing and the way you treated the scalloped circle die is to die for!!!! It's such a grogeous card!

Angelica Turner said...

Wow!!! Lori, this is gorgeous, love how you did the dimension on the poinsettias.

~Heidi~ said...

This is beautiful!! I love the colors and the accents!

Cheryl said...

Just beautiful! The layered flowers turned out so pretty. Love all the liquid pearls and the sewing. Fab job on using the sketch. ~Hugs, Cheryl