Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hooray!!! Great News

I'm thrilled to finally be able to share with you all my exciting news.  I was chosen to be on Prickley Pear Rubber Stamp's  2011-2012 Design Team.  I'm in some wonderful company, here's a list of all the design team members:

Tesa
Angelica
Michelle
Kristii
Audrey
Ujjwal
Amy
Melissa
Cheryl - G. Designer

To see all about everyone and PPRS head on over to their blog . I can't wait to start sharing my projects with you soon, so keep your eyes open.

Hugs,

3 comments:

TesaB said...

YAY! Welcome to the team!!!! It's super fun to work with you and your amazing talent! :)

Debbie said...

Whoooo hoooo, Lori -- congrats to YOU! My stampy friend, Audrey, is on this team too -- can't wait to see what ya'll create :)

Kristii said...

Whoooo hoooo! I'm looking so forward to working with you!! Your work is absolutely beautiful!!!