Monday, October 3, 2011

Sweet Slumber


Kaisercraft has just released their new Bonjour collection and it's just down right beautiful.  All the soft colors end up giving such a rich feel. I love the way I was even able to use it for a baby layout of my youngest son.  So sweet.


The flowers and the title were all covered with Sakura Glaze. You may not see it so clear in the photo but it gave them all a glassy look that really helps them pop off the page.



See ya tomorrow with an adorable card for Cottage Cutz.

Hugs,


4 comments:

Ujjwal said...

Hi Lori, That is an amazing layout :) love the vintage feel and so many pretty details! I am excited to be on the same team as you at PPRS :)

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness, Lori...this layout is gorgeous, and your son is just precious--angelic! I am so looking forward to working with you at PPRS. You have amazing talent! ~Hugs, Cheryl

craftieodmae said...

This is beyond gorgeous!

Mrs Frizz said...

bea-u-ti-ful ...