Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'm Excited To Share.....


I'm so happy to share some news I've been keeping hush, hush, I've been asked to be a part of Creative PaperClay's Design Team.  I can't wait to share with you all the fun things you can make with Paperclay so be on the lookout for future posting highlighting this unique modeling material. 

Want a sneak peak at what you can do with PaperClay?  Check out their blog here.  

Have a great and restful Sunday and I'll see you Monday with some Prickley Pear and Scrapping Cottage Projects.

9 comments:

Alanna said...

Sounds interesting!! Off I go to check it out :)

Sandra Strait said...

Congratulations! I'm so pleased to be on the team with you!

Mrs Frizz said...

congratulations !!!!

Lyneen said...

Congrats!!!! I look forward to working with you and the all great artists on the team!

Debbie said...

Congrats, Lori ... well deserved! The flowers you made were stunning! Can't wait to see more inspiration from you!!

Tamara Dozier said...

Congrats on being on the Creative Paperclay® Design Team. I'm looking forward to working with you and seeing your tutorials!

Jan Hennings said...

woo-hoo! congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats...I'm excited to be on the DT with you.
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

Robyn - injoystampin said...

So excited to be in the Creative Paperclay DT with you, can't wait to see more of your creations!

Hugs,
Robyn