Monday, October 24, 2011

Prickley Pear Monday

PLEASE BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN AND SEE TODAYS SCRAPPING COTTAGE POST TOO!



This is one of those cards I finished and I loved...and as I've told you all before that's not something that happens often.  I created this card for Prickley Pear Monday and I just love everything about it...the colors, the dimension, the stamp set, pearls...honestly everything. 


I used Joys Be Many and Collaged Pinecone tag Prickley Pear stamps to created the sentiment embellishment.  With the help of an X-acto tool the two stamps came together perfectly. The paper collection is from KaiserCraft / December 25th and I love it's rich colors.  Of course you know I had to throw some pearls in for good measure. 

The sketch is from Card Patterns current challenge # 138  

Have a great week

Hugs

10 comments:

Vicki Fraser said...

It's beautiful Lori, i love everything about it too :)

Mrs Frizz said...

yep - you're right, it's gorgeous - now if you need my address ... lol.

Audrey Pettit said...

I don't blame you for being pleased with this, because this is a stunning card, Lori! I love, love how you've used the stamps here. Now I SO want both of them!!

Ujjwal said...

Gorgeous card, Lori! I love it too :)

Kristii said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the colors and all the little details are fabulous!!!

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Lori! I love the papers and the stamps you used! Beautiful details! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

TesaB said...

Wow, wow, WOW! I simply ADORE this card, You should be pleased for sure. Amazing colors, amazing details, love all the little gold pearls and the stamps - simply wonderful. :)

Dayna Sabrina said...

This is a fabulous card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I love all of the details, especially the peal border. Sabrina @ sabrioletdesigns.blogspot.com

Angelica Turner said...

Lori, what a gorgeous card, I love the layering and design.

Sheena said...

Beautiful Lori! I do the same thing..there are some cards I finish and I just don't want to part with cause I love how it turned out. Than there other others I feel okay about..still love though. TFS