Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving!!!  I hope everyone is a having a blessed weekend with family and friends.  I heard a little saying the other day if you only had today what you had thank God for yesterday...What would you have?  I know my list would be to long to name.  I truly am blessed with my family, friends and my life.



Today I created a treat box for you using My Mind's Eye Christmas Lost and Found Collection.  You can pick yours up at Beary Scrap.  I also used the adorable Gingerboy Chef from Scrapping Cottage.  He is from a special release just for Black Friday and is on sales this weekend along with a ton of other great goodies, so be sure to check it out on this shopping hall of fame weekend. 

Lastly I wanted to share some bittersweet news...The Beary Scrap Challenge Blog and Design Team is coming to an end.  Don't worry the shop will still continue on bringing you those collections you love.  I'm sure Kimm from Beary Scrap will be coming up with awesome ideas to share with you all in the future so she'll be seeing you around blogland, just not through the challenge site.  I've really enjoyed my time with Beary Scrap and will miss the rest of my design team sisters...they are so wonderful. 

Have a great holiday and know YOU are on my list of things to be thankful for. 

Hugs,



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Lori, this treat box is adorable! I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving. hugs, Ellen

Caroline D. said...

This is fantastic!!! :o))