Monday, November 21, 2011

Prickley Pear Monday


Happy Monday and also Happy Thanksgiving week.  Today is Prickley Pear day and I wanted to share this card I created using their stamps.  The sentiment is perfect for the Autumn season that we in.  I also love the little leaves that came from Pumpkin Clear Stamp and the Pumpkin Die. They were just that perfect little added something I needed.


This week is going to be busy, busy, busy but I hope you will find some time to stop in and see my creations.

Hugs,


4 comments:

Kristii said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! What a beautiful card! ll of the layers are absolutely amazing and the colors are fabulous!!! I love it!

afilatreau said...

So breathtaking! Love the colors and the layers are fantastic!Beautiful work, my friend!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Lori! Love the colors and layers and nice sentiment!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Lori, this is just gorgeous! :)