Saturday, December 17, 2011

Prickley Pear Rose Tutorial

 Hi Everyone,  I'm thrilled to be able to share this super simple tutorial with you today using Prickley Pear dies and stamps. 
 Supplies Needed: Scalloped Circle Die, Circle Clear StampWinter, Quilling Tool, Scissors, Ink, and Paper
Step One: Cut Scalloped Circle Die
Step Two: Stamp both sides of the die with matching stamp set.
Step Three: Cut through the circle and cut center circle out leaving the outer rim only
Step Four: Curl around quilling tool tightly and then remove…let it open up some and bend back some of the filigree edges back around the outside for a finished rose. Glue to your project to set.



Hugs,



2 comments:

TesaB said...

I simply ADORE your card. So much fun stamping going on! And the Roses - *sigh* - soooo beautiful. I'm off to make my own! :) Thank you for all the amazing inspiration you share!!!

Al Hannah said...

I love that pricky pear rose ... that's stunning! Thank you for sharing :)