Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pure Beauty Layout


Two things I adore...My beautiful mother (who is photographed here) and this new line from KaiserCraft "Sweet Nothings"  It's just so beautiful. 


Some of my flowers are the layout are handmade and some of them are Kaiser's paperblooms that have been topped of with a pearl brad. 


I really liked the effect that the ripped paper gave this layout.  I did do it very controlled with an Xacto tool, quilling tool and some distress ink.  The vintage feel this techinque gives is just perfect.


I hope I've made you drool just a little over the Sweet Nothings collection...be sure to pick yours up today. 

I also used a Cheery Lynn die, Polynesian Sails.  With my handmade flowers this layout qualifies for Cheery Lynns Current Challenge: Handmade Flowers...

Hugs,


7 comments:

Glenda said...

A true work of art my friend! I love your flowers of course!

Caroline D. said...

WOW! This is stunning! I love all the lacey goodness and your flowers are beyond wonderful!

Unknown said...

hehe. Yes I am drooling! That is a beautiful collection and your LO is so pretty!!

shulsart said...

Beautiful layout, Lori and very gorgeous flowers. Good luck and thanks for joining the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs blog.

Jodi said...

this is stunning!!Good Luck & Thanks for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!!

Sandie said...

Gorgeous layout Lori, really love your main flower, just beautiful! Thank you for taking part in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week...

Kianel said...

Beautiful page!
Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week!
Love from France, Kianel.