Thursday, January 19, 2012

Helmar Guest Designer


I'm so honored to have been chosen as a guest designer this month for Helmar Glue Arts. I can't get enough of their Scrap Dots and 450...both are wonderful. 

This is a layout I created and I used their Scrap-Dots to adhere the Dusty Attic chipboard embellishments.


With the intricate details there is just no way to add foam tape, but with the Scrap-Dots I could still achieve the dimension I love without the glue showing. Love this stuff!!!!


The belt buckle was made using Amazing Mold.  Please go to their blog and see my whole post on this showing you how to make one for yourself.

See ya soon!!!


3 comments:

Cibele Glazer said...

WOW! This is a gorgeous layout! I love those butterflies and the paper you used is beautiful!

Caroline D. said...

Beautiful layout and congrats on guest designer!

Mrs Frizz said...

gorgeous layout ...