Monday, January 16, 2012

Prickley Pear Monday


Happy Monday everyone.  Yeap it's Prickley Pear day and I've got a Valentines Day card to share with you.  I used the Valentine Balloon stamp for the main stamp.  I piece cut the hearts on the balloons and covered them with Sakura so they'll pop. 



The sentiment is from our current release: Let's Go Together.  The paper line is from Crate: Emma's Shop.  I've had this paper for a while and I love it so, but have never used it.  I'm one of those funny birds who hates to use my favorite paper...fear I'll run out of them.  Yes I know it's crazy, but I do tend to do that.  I'm going to have to really push myself to quit that bad habit.

Have a great week. 

Hugs,

1 comments:

Kristii said...

Such a gorgeous card!! The colors totally draw me in and I love the fussy cut out hearts!! Way fun!